It’s no secret that there’s an obesity epidemic in America and that people are always looking for the next miracle cure.
While good diet and exercise are the most important factors, it’s also important to understand the science of fat so that you can shed it as safely as possible.
A Yorkshire health study has defined sixtypes of obesity caused by various factors.
- Young healthy females–Young women suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
- Heavy-drinking males–Men consuming a large amount of alcohol and suffering from few obesity disorders such as Type 2 diabetes.
- Dejected and anxious middle-aged people with poor mental health and fitness.
- Rich and healthy aged–Generally those persons who are healthy but facing issues of liquor addiction and hypertension.
- Physically ill but cheerful elderly–Older people with a sound mental condition, but suffering from chronic disorders such as degenerative joint disease.
- Poorest health–Destitute persons suffering from a number of chronic diseases.
There are two main forms of distribution, gynoid and android.
As PositiveMed describes it,A gynoid distribution is most commonly seen in women. This is what many call the pear body shape.In this pattern, hip circumference is greater than waist circumference.
According to PositiveMed,“An android fat distribution pattern is so called because more men than women exhibit it. You may have heard it described as an apple body type when the waist circumference is greater than that of the hips.
Now let’s check out the sixtypes of body fat and easy ways to get rid of it.
This type is most common in the worldandoccurs due to excessive food and sugars intake.
The solution? Make changes in your diet, reduce the amount of food, discard sugars, and exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
This type of obesity is caused by stress, anxiety, and depression, which usually leads to an increased intake of food, especially sweet food.
Again, the best thing to do is try to control your stress and get rid of some body fat with physical activity.
This is most common in women who go through menopause and women with impaired balance disorders.
To help prevent this, avoid prolonged sitting, alcohol, andsmoking, and exercise with weights.
People who have a bloated stomach accumulate fat in this body part. It’s usually related to alcohol consumption and breathing problems.
So while it might seem a bit complicated, the simple truth is that changes in diet, exercise, and lifestyle in general are the keys to metabolic success.
And, of course, knowledge is key.