Will I ever grow out of Harry Potter? Would Ron ever be a Death Eater? Would Argus Filch ever acquire magical powers? Would Hermione ever fail a test?
You see what I’m getting at, I even received a mystery package in the post the other day that contained this:
So all the above should explain why I’m currently dropping all my plans for this weekend and heading to what has been heralded a “live interactive wizarding experience.” No words have ever sounded more tempting.
Located at the magical Lancaster Castle, Sneaky Experience are putting on a series of outdoor screenings of all the Harry Potter movies at the following times:
- Thursday 25th. 6.30pm: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1)
- Friday 26th, midday: Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
- Friday 26th, 6.30pm: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Saturday 27th, midday: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Saturday 27th 6.30pm: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Sunday 28th, midday: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Sunday 28th, 6.30pm: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2)
- Monday 29th, midday: Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
- Monday 29th, 6.30pm: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2)
But this is much more than an outdoor cinema. On arrival at the castle, temporary Hogwartians will be given a list of house rules and a map, followed by a timetable for lessons which include: charms, dark magic, herbology and potions. If that wasn’t excellent enough, there’ll also be fire breathers, stilt-walking phoenixes (umm I don’t remember that from the books) and a talking photo-frame.
Then to top it all off, local food sellers are creating ‘Diagonal Avenue’ – clever – where there’ll be heaps of delicious food and the chance to carve your own wand.
One-way ticket to Lancaster Castle, please. You can book tickets HERE.
If you want to know what was realy happening in Harry Potten, then watch this video containing the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Does that sound like a treat this bank holiday? Let us know in the comments.