Oh, Halloween. There’s truly nothing better than garmenting up in a costume and running around your neighborhood collecting free candy.
Trick-or-treating aside, one of my favorite parts of Halloween is checking out celebrity’s dress. Every year, they never frustrate and always come up with clever( and even spookies) ideas.
How is it I can spend hours sewing something together, and it still doesn’t seem as good as the costumesthey end up wearing?
Celebrities, they’re just like us. Not.
Check out some of the best celebrity dress from this year below. They’re pretty damn good so if you want to feel bad about your garb, this is the place to be. Happy Halloween, y’all.
1. Justin Bieber indicated off his thighs and took it straight to the hoop.
2. Ariana Grande was feeling the farm life and dressed up as a cow.
3. Kourtney Kardashian and her kids were the Avengersand it totally saved the day.
The Mighty Avengers. pic.twitter.com/ HzObDW2rnl
— Kourtney Kardashian (@ kourtneykardash) November 1, 2015
4. Fergie killed it as Karl and Choupette for Chanel.
5. Kelly Ripa utilized the night to release her inner Kardashian.
— Kim Kardashian West (@ KimKardashian) October 30, 2015
6. Ellen DeGeneres joined the Kardashians too, but as long-lost sister Karla.
7. Neil Patrick Harris’ family came from a galaxy far, far away.
8. Channing Tatum and his wife are always about Dr. Seuss’ “Cat in the Hat.”
Jenna’s tiny hat. Makes me laugh every time. pic.twitter.com/ 96 T5aEv749
— Channing Tatum (@ channingtatum) October 31, 2015
9. Nicki Minaj plainly lookedlike a goddess. NBD.
10. Taylor Swift astounded her fans by came to see you as Olaf from “Frozen.”
— Taylor Swift (@ taylorswift1 3) November 1, 2015
11. Tyra Banks changed video games by garmenting up as Richard Branson, fake furs and all.
12. Gwen Stefani must have gotten into a little accident as a cowgirl.
13. Miley Cyrus called herself “Cindersmelly high as hell and her bra strap showin, ” whatever that means.
14. Kendall Jenner indicated off her garb as Lady Karl.
15. Nicole Richie brought the scare with her “Nightmare Before Christmas” look.
16. Conan shared his creepy zombie garb with us. RIP, big guy.
17. Kevin Hart and his wife broke it down like Martin and Gina.
18. But the award has to go to Heidi Klum as Jessica Rabbit. JUST LOOK AT HER.
https :// twitter.com/ heidiklum/ status/ 6607527746 7471872 0
19. You should also look at Hilary Duff as this adorable, little kitty.
20. And Anne Hathaway as aunicorn was pretty much everything.
21. The Rock looked so good as Popeye, he should just become a full-time sailor man.
22. Jessica Alba and herfriend were going to their high school reunion as Romy and Michele.
23. Colton Haynes let it all hang out under the sea as Ursula.
24. Jennifer Lopez was a pretty scary skeleton lady, I think.
25. And Kylie Jenner was an Eskimo girl, just trying to keep warm.
26. Hugh Jackman dressed as Mario … but where’s Luigi?
Happy Halloween! pic.twitter.com/ 7o5xKbFcgQ
— Hugh Jackman (@ RealHughJackman) October 31, 2015
27. Katy Perry fell the damn mic … literally.
28. And ultimately, Kim Kardashian ran as herself.
Bye Kim. BYE.